Berry berry pops
With Summer creeping up, the excitment of spending time outside is building. There’s nothing better than an afternoon spent with family and friends, over yummy snacks, treats and drinks.
Today we’re making Berry Berry pops that I happened to whip on on accident, after I found these cool cactus molds at our local grocery store. I couldn’t resist! They made me so happy. I was inspired to use parts of my SerenaFit Glow Up shake recipe that’s in the SF Nutrition Plan, to get the most nutrituous bang for our buck. The kids won’t even know that they’re eating loads of beneficial nutrients either — it’s a win win!
- 6oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 large (frozen) banana
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 scoop super greens powder
- 1 tbsp collagen peptides
- In a single serve blender, pour your milk in first.
- Add in all solid ingredients
- Add in remaining powdered ingredients
- Blend until smooth – it should be fairly thick!
- Have your molds ready and be sure you’ve cleaned them off
- Pour mix eveningly into each mold (makes about 3 large molds)
- Lightly shake side to side to be sure it’s all settled into the mold
- Freeze for 4+ hours
- Eat within a day or two to avoid the freezer burn effect
- Give them 5 mins or so to thaw slightly before eating
- Jazz them up by drizzling peanut butter, honey or even melted chocolate over the top!
- Have fun!
Start Training With Us!
We lead live group classes every day.
4 Essentials for your at-home gym By SerenaFit facebookinstagramyoutubepinterestWorking out at-home is one of the easiest ways to stay in shape year round. You don’t have to leave your house to only get stuck in traffic, you can make your set-up as simple as a yoga...
How Eating Right + Working Out Can Boost your Immunity By SerenaFit in FitnessfacebookinstagramyoutubepinterestHi there! Taking care of our bodies by eating right + exercising every day is essential in staying healthy right now. Showing our selves some love with...
Pantry essentials you need to have By SerenaFit in Fitness facebookinstagramyoutubepinterest I keep a lot of the same things in my pantry on a weekly basis. I save most of my food experiences for nights out with family or friends so my pantry is filled with healthy...